Winging It!

Well my friends, Inspire. Create. Share. 2014 convention is now a sweet memory to be preserved in a future Project Life by Stampin' Up! Album, today's task is winging my way home. 

Okay.   So I'm actually using 'wings' provided by Southwest Airlines.  My arms just can't go that distance on my own.  ;)

After several heartfelt 'goodbyes' in SLC, I was blessed to spot a beautiful Splitcoaststampers friend and fellow SU demo while boarding my first flight.  Barbara Welch and I haven't seen each other since the Portlamd Regionals a few years ago ... and today we were able to sit together on the flight to Phoenix!

Now that's the cure for the 'after-goodbyes-blues!!

Time to board my next flight!  I'll be back here very soon with new inspirations to share!


No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!