A Little Sumthin' Sumthin!

Hey Stampy Friends!

Today I'm sharing a Little Sumthin` Sumthin` with you! It's a terrific kit from Stampin' Up! that I think you'll really enjoy ... especially when you're in need of a quick & cute gift presentation!  It's simply called “A Little Sumthin` Sumthin' Gift Box Kit”.   These quick & cute little pillow boxes can hold fun little gifts &/or treasures inside, including a gift card, sweet treats, precious notes, girly glam goodies, and more.  I'm sure you've probably thought of a couple of things already!
Check out the possibilities!
simply created gift box 1
simply created gift box 3
simply creatied gift box 2

Supplies:

  • A Little Sumthin Sumthin' Gift Box Kit
  • Sumthin` Sumthin` Stamp Set
  • Pool Party Classic Ink
  • Sticky Strip
  • Fast Fuse adhesive
  • Stampin Dimensionals
~
Super easy and oh so cute!  Think of these for party favors at your next dinner party, or just a fun little co worker giftie, a neighbor thank you gift or even something special for your postal carrier! The sky is the limit with these cute little boxes and they only take a few minutes to assemble.

I certainly appreciate your visit today!  You're welcome to shop my online store for everything listed above, or other equally delightful kits, and more!

~
~
I'm here whenever you need me!

Inky {{{hugs}}}, y'all!
~
~
~

No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!