Relocating ...

Yes, just as the name 'Texas Rubber and Ink!' implies ... I'm in Texas.
And Summer has definitely arrived.

For those who might not have been here before (or yet), during a typical Texas Summer, you can expect humidity by the buckets full, and heat that causes thermometers to climb toward the top of the tube. I liken it to Florida ... minus the persistant rain showers.

I've been working at a feverish stampin' pace in an effort to get swaps created for the annual July crush of Stampin' Up! demonstrators spilling out of Salt Lake City's hotels like happy little trick-or-treaters being let loose on all neighborhoods at once.

Mass Production ... in a tidied up photo op

Well ... it's all relocated now ... OUT of the studio.  ...sigh...
I've made countless trips in and out to get supplies, then get forgotten supplies, sit down in the house - only to realize that I need to make another trip to the studio.  (Yay!  Steps count on the FitBit!!)

This is what happens when your air conditioner dies a quick but miserable death in the heart of a Texas Summer.
From Millan.Net
Lucky am I that the A/C works fine in the house.  But the estimated replacement of the air handler portion in the studio attic would pay for 2 trips to convention with expenses included such as air fare, hotel, + food.

Hmmmmmmm .... Looks like I've got my next year's work "cut out for me" now!   Yeeeeeeeeeeeeehawwwwwwwwwwwww!!  I'm headed to the right place to keep the happy mojo in motion!  (And the new A/C will be installed next week.  Whew!!)  

Just let me know if you'd like to join the delightful Texas Rubber and Ink team!  Contact me any time, and I'll save a spot just for you!

Inky {{{hugs}}},
~
~
~

No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!