Buy 3, Get 1 FREE! - a.k.a. B3G1


Screen Shot 2014-07-01 at 7.42.43 PM
Oh, my Stampin' Friends .... this one speaks right to my heart!  Just call me a charter member of Paper-Hoarders-Lovers of America!  Anyone else in this PHLA club?   I have it on good authority that I am certainly not alone ... but don't worry ... your secret is safe with me.    *wink*wink*

Stampin’ Up! is excited to offer you the chance to earn a FREE Designer Series Paper pack every time you purchase three packages!  You'll save $10.95 on each total group of 4 packages!  See your options on pages 186 and 187 of our annual catalog, or click right here to see them!  This offer won’t last long so talk to me today to get yours!

Fine Print:  Designer Series Paper Stacks and Specialty Designer Series Papers not included.

Cool Stuff to Note:

  • There is no limit to the number of free Designer Series Paper packs you can receive. For each three purchased, you will receive one free. 
  • To get your free DSP, enter it in your order separately from the three packs you're paying for. For example, if you want four packs of the same type of paper, put in the three you're paying for and enter the fourth as a separate item.
http://astampabove.typepad.com/.a/6a0120a5bac552970c01a3fd299671970b-pi

Now that's happy news to start off a stamper/scrapper's day the right way!  

Inky {{{hugs}}}!

~
~
~






No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!