Convention 2014 Highlights!

Bev's True Confession:  Aaaccck!  I'm having difficulty properly explaining all of my feelings about the past few days at Inspire. Create. Share. convention! 

Some appropriate descriptions include:
  • exciting
  • amazing
  • rejeuvenating
  • creatively inspiring
  • inspires business success
  • sharing creativity
  • sharing successes
  • joyful friendships renewed 
  • wonderful new friendships begun
  • heartfelt joy
  • overflowing enthusiasm 
And I must say, the list above is certainly not finished by any means.   My heart is full, my creative juices are overflowing, and the ideas for business building are swirling around in my mind like Christmas fantasies for children.  WOW-some!

Just for you:   Here's a delightful highlight video of the 2014 Inspire. Create. Share. experience ... just for starters.   


I invite you to consider attending Convention 2015 with me next July.  All Stampin' Up! demonstrators are invited to experience this delightful event each year.  For more information on becoming a member of my Texas Rubber and Ink team, please click here, or email me directly any time.

Inky {{{Hugs}}},

~
~
~

No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!