Shimmer & the Crayon

It's always fun to try out new-to-you things in your hobby world.     Luckily, I was tickled to receive a new-to-me Art Crayon and a sample jar of Vicki Boutin's Iridescent Glaze .   Yay!  Time for some discovery play... ...











Using the Misti enables me to stamp, then re-stamp the sentiment on watercolor texture to get the exact placement I want is a delight!  



I've explored just one of many ways to use this shimmery mixed media glaze and art crayon.  Now I hope you'll give yourself a simple gift by setting aside some time to explore and play in your stampy zone today!   

Inky (((hugs))),
~Bev Gerard 

Project Supplies:  
Stamps:  All the Good Things (Vicki Boutin) 
Misti stamp positioner, Sizzix oval dies, Ranger White embossing powder, VersaMark and VersaFine inks.











No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!