Neutral & Gold

Hello, stampy friends!  Today my card making shifts into using hardly any stamping at all ... it's there, but it's very subtle.  

This card as August's guest designer for Creative Escape Papercrafting (CEP) came together very quickly, actually became a working idea as I unboxed the fully-loaded August Kit.  {See the full kit in my previously video linked here.}



Everything you see was included in the August Kit, with the exception of that tiny strip of gold mirror card stock, which is available at CEP as one of the many stamping products offered in addition to their kit subscriptions.  I love the heavy weight (approx. 100-lb. cover) of the card stocks provided in their kits!


The foliage stamp from the All the Good Things stamp set was inked with Distress Ink Antique Linen.  When I sampled it, the color was a little deeper, but as it dried, it softened quite a bit atop this lovely kraft card stock base.  I really like the way that stamp coordinates with the foliage wreath on this gold foiled piece from the kit's My Bright Life Ephemera package.  

One more creation to come from the same kit of goodies!  I hope that you're being inspired to get inky 'n creative!

Inky (((hugs))),
~Bev Gerard

Card Supplies:
Stamps:  All the Good Things (American Crafts)
Papers:  My Bright Life collection (Jen Hadfield for Pebbles), Gold Mirror c/s, kraft 
Ink:  Distress Ink Antique Linen
Accessories:  Gold sequins, My Bright Life Ephemera package (Pebbles) 


No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!