Screechless Chalkboard

Stacy's Dare ... well, her Dare to Get Dirty challenge (DTGD18JBgreendawn) is just one of lots of fun challenges to dive into this week over at SCS!   Long ago I sold my paper crafting chalks.  Then I borrowed some cool metallic chalks from my crafty daughter ... and returned them after a bit of fun.  So, here's what I opted to do:


My Misti positioner enabled me to get a nice amount of VersaMark ink on the black card stock, since it allows us to stamp again in the very same spot.  Thankful am I!  Plus, since my rectangle was already die cut, it allowed me to perfectly place the jar image.  The sentiment was prepared separately, then punched out and affixed with dimensional foam.  I finger-rubbed the  white smears of faux chalk dust, so .... no screeching of the chalk on my 'chalkboard'!  (Some of us will understand ... but those who know only 'white boards' might have a little question mark on their faces.  ;)

Tex's Tip:  When embossing, being sure to have complete ink coverage on the image is important, as well as using an anti-static pouch.  Find the anti-static pouch in the stamp departments where embossing powders are sold.

Thanks for taking a peek today!

Inky ((((hugggsss)))),
Bev Gerard

Supplies:
Stamps:  Darcie's
Inks:  VersaMark 
Papers:  Neenah white, SU black
Accessories:  Misti, The Stamps of Life stitched rectangle dies, white embossing powder, anti-static pouch, Darcie's Chalk FX (or real chalk dust), rhinestones or candy dots.

No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!