Butterfly Kisses?

Cute little critters and/or cute little critter stamps ... they're both incredibly hard to resist!   


Fluttery little nose-to-nose touches is something I've loved passing along to the little ones across my life.  It's a treasured memory that seems so simple but its value runs very deep into my heart.  So how could I not adore and need this House Mouse stamp?!   

Admittedly, I did have to browse through a couple of crafty drawers to search for a possible charm, and ta-daahhh!  I found one ... for the current House Mouse Challenge, HMFMC #273.  

Inky (((hugs))),


Card Supplies:
Stamps:  House Mouse 'Nose to Nose in Flowers'
Inks:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers
Papers:  SEI designer paper, Neenah White
Accessories:  Stitched Rectangle dies (The Stamps of Life), natural thread, 'love' charm



No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!