Off-Task with No-No Creating!

Have you ever had a short list of things you "need" to do?  My short list was "short" because it actually entails many things for one upcoming event ... next weekend.

Well, distraction happens ... it just does.

I happened to look at the SCS Inspiration Challenge (IC507) yesterday ... and that's where I seriously derailed off the pre-identified task.  The inspiration website was filled with canvas and mixed media creations.  Naturally, I thought that "I" am immune to such inspiration.  Until I saw this creation from Pinterest:


Tex's Reminder / Disclaimer:  I am not a mixed media artist ... I hardly ever even dabble in the genre. I can name amazing friends who can claim this style of art to be their homey place.  But we are not related other than by stampy spirit.   

So I traveled down the "Now you're off-task" road:


No paints.  No fibers.  No embossing paste.  So, this must be no-no mixed media!  On my SCS post I dubbed it as "Faux Mixed Media" ... but No-No is certainly as accurate, don't you think?

It 100% Stampin' Up!  

And this afternoon ... I aim to be actually "on task" for next weekend's Christmas Stamp-A-Stack planning!  

Inky (((hugs))),

~

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!