Lookin' for a Deal? Here You Go!


Welcome to the newest Weekly Deals, m'friends!

I spy some fab In-Color Washi Tape, Clothespins, and a great price on the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch .... and I'm visualizing the great treat bags & tags to be made for that candy-handing Fall holiday coming up before long .... just sayin'!

After checking this list of new savings, take a couple of minutes to explore the Clearance Rack as well!  Products there are available only while supplies last, and when they're gone ... they're
just. plain. g.o.n.e.

Terrific Tuesday to each of you!

Please let me know if I can be of help in any way!  It's my pleasure to help you to get the most out of this creative outlet we know & love as paper crafting and stamping!

And to those who have been wanting to come on board my team in time to set started for the new compensation plan, new points, new fun & new friends, please email me!  I'll be starting up my video chats for new demonstrators, and you won't want to miss out!

Inky (((huggss))),


No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!