Chicks Circles Challenge!

Good morning!   I have 'new news' to share today!

I'm tickled to share that I was recently invited to join some of my friends at the Challenge Chicks challenge team!  
Sa-weeeeeeet!  The Challenge Chicks is a monthly challenge brought to you by some splendidly talented stamping & paper crafting artists!  

C'mon and play along with us! Share your entry over at the Challenge Chicks Community Facebook page!   Psssst!  There's no deadline to play along ... no last-minute rush with an "Oh no, I'm late!" at the end.  Just a creative challenge for your stampy pleasure!  Uploading to Splitcoaststampers?  The keyword is: CHXAUG15

This month's challenge is Circles of Friendship!   Use circles ... mixed with a bit of friendship!  Friends ... If you're like me, your friends can be special treasures ... each so uniquely wonderful!  My card today is appropriate for oh so many friends of mine!  


Perhaps you've heard that it's been a hot, hot summer here in Texas.  Maybe that's why I just keep using the fabby Watermelon Wonder in-color.  For this pinterest-inspired creation, I used the In-Color Designer Series Paper Stack 2015-2017.  The designs in this paper stack make creating just plain easy!  

The sentiment is a pairing of the Hello You Thinlits, and one of the many great sentiment choices available in the Crazy About You stamp set.  See how easy this all comes together?   The stamps and dies are available as a money-saving clear mount bundle too!  Circles?  Easy-peasy with SU's Circles Collection framelits.  

If you'd like to get a look at even more Circles of Friendship inspiration, I know you're going to enjoy checking out what my Chick sistahs have in store for you as well!  Chick'em out, and hopefully you'll decide to join in the fun!   There's no deadline to play along ... no last-minute rush with an "Oh no!" at the end.  Just a creative challenge for your stampy pleasure!  I


Diane Zechman @ Paper Cookies
Jeanne Streiff @ Inky Paws
Kelly Schirmer @ Gingham Girl
Bev Gerard @ Texas Rubber & Ink  (Here you are!)
Anna Wight @ Sassy & Sweet
Kittie Caracciolo @ KittieKraft
Lydia Fielder @ Understand Blue
Kellie Hull @ Stamping With A Dream
Dawn Lusk @ Dawn A New Day
Vicki Gee @ Vicki G Stamps


Inky (((hugs)))

~
~
~

No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!