Creating for a Leo ... A Classic for a Classic! & Dare to Get Dirty, too!

Happy August, everyone!

And Happy Birthday to you 'Leo's' out there!

My card today was created with a 'Leo' birthday in mind, even though it doesn't really say 'Happy Birthday' on the front.  One of my newest stamp sets is "Guy Greetings", and I really like the variety of sentiments it offers.  In fact, it's so packed with goodies for masculine creations that it's a 2-box set!  Trust me ... this set really delivers the options for all sorts of reasons to create & send a card to the guys in your life & on your heart!


And, the annual Dare to Get Dirty challenges over at Splitcoaststampers are here!   In fact, today is day #2 for this year's festivities.   The challenges are actually a perk for SCS Fan Club members.  If you're already a Fan Club member, you're able to see those challenges right now.  Not a Fan Club member?  Check into the benefits right here, then join us in the DTGD challenges & scoop up even more stampy inspiration on a regular basis!  Spend your creative time this week enjoying the awesome challenge choices available.  Of course, that's merely a suggestion .... but you'll love the new mojo that you receive!   #wink-wink

Oh .... I used Stampin' Up!'s brand new & upcoming Archival Basic Black ink for this project!  I know you're going to adore this ink ... and I'm truly tickled that it will be available for purchase in the upcoming Holiday Catalog starting September 1, 2015!  Yay!   If you don't already have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, please contact me for a new Holiday Catalog to be shared in time for ordering!

Inky (((huggss))),

~
~
~
..... ..... My Card Supplies include:

INKS:  Archival Basic Black  --- available on September 1 in the upcoming Holiday Catalog


~`
~


No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!