Awesomeness with Fringe

I'm willing to bet that most of us know at least 5 people deserving of a card with the sentiment featured on my card today.   



See what I mean?   It's fair to say that I adore the new "Big News" stamp set!  

Interestingly enough ... I didn't plan to make this card at all.  But I received an email asking about the dimensions used on a card with this style from over a year ago.  Since I have long-ago sent that card to someone, I gathered up a few cardstocks to recreate that design.  By then .. I was committed to the task!  With that much done there was no reason to just cut layers and skip the 'finished' product.  LOL
  
While this one isn't on the stampin' menu for Thursday's class here ... I'm thinking I'll need to order more of this Delightful Dijon Dotted Lace Trim.  Funny how this stuff seems to disappear so quickly when it's so easy to tie & goes so well with upcoming Fall-ish colors as well!

Here's to a great Thursday and more for you!

Inky (((hugs))),

~
~
~
          Supplies Used to Create This Card:

No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!