Always Hope ... and a Challenge!

Hope springs eternal!  Right?  Today ... I'm not so sure I'm feeling it though.  Big, blowy winds have shown up from the West and have smacked me right in the nose - the allergy nose.  Lots of people here in Texas know this plague, so I know I'm not alone in this.  But yes, I am alone here in the stampy zone as required by current pandemic rulings.  ðŸ˜‰



Instead of 2-step stamping, my card has 2-step stenciling!  I love using Ranger's Wendy Vecchi 7" Make Art Stay-tion as my work surface for stenciling.  Just right in size for table space, and wipes clean with anything damp!  Then I used small Ranger Detailed Blending Tools to color in Distress Oxide Peeled Paint + Wilted Violet.  

  Such an easy card!  1.) Stencil background.  2.) Stamp sentiment & die cut.  3.)  Die cut or trim out strips.  4.)  Layer & affix all as shown!

I created this for the 2nd week of Technique Junkies' WWDB challenges.  The theme is 'get well', but TJ's "Always Hope" is the closest sentiment I have that will work.  I love the way the 'Seedlings' stencil  (A Colorful Life Designs) pairs with the sentiment & theme!

Stay well & healthy!  Please excuse me while I check my Puffs tissues inventory.   

Inky (((hugs))),



No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!