No Stamps, No Ink!

What's up with this?  No stamps?  No inks?  It's one of those off-beat times for everyone, I'm sure.  Today, my card is stenciled with acrylic paint!

The April release at A Colorful Life Designs includes a variety of text stencils.  The new 'Wonderful' stencil is all about encouragement!   Surely a welcome statement to share with so many people you're missing right now!  

The card's style was inspired by the Mix375 challenge at SCS, to used white ink on blue c/s, i.e. faux blueprint.  I need a new white pigment pad & reinker, so I gave it a try with a watercolor brush and a bottle of white acrylic paint.  Thank goodness for Pixie spray keeping all the cut edges secure while I brushed the paint on.  

The challenge included adding drawn white lines with a white pen, so I tried.  Now I remember why I typically just add white lines & such in much smaller bits!  lol

You're welcome to use my discount code, BevFan10, when shopping for stencils at A Colorful Life Designs!  

In other news, I "attacked" some hedge-type bushes this morning, as I was desperate to soak up the brand new sunshine blessing Texas today.  All the previous gray added to the current stay-at-home style of living has felt a bit oppressive!  Now that I'm appropriately pink-skinned and whooped, I can allow self to be inside.  My teeny progress toward trimming down & removing said bushes indicates that this will be a very long project.  Oh. My. Goodness.

Hope you find your own style of sunshine during these closed-in days.  Be well, my friends!

Inky (((hugs))),


Products used:  
INKS:  white Signo pen
PAPERS:  Blueberry, silver/white stripes printed paper
ACCESSORIES:  ‘Wonderful’ stencil by A Colorful Life Designs, white acrylic paint, small paint brush

No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!