Whirlpool of Feelings?

It's obvious that as we continue our battle to defeat the Covid19 pandemic, we have been experiencing a remarkably wide range of emotions.  Some days it seems the news seems to make us feel that daylight & hope are nearly close enough to touch.  Other days, it feels as though we're sinking into the sands of time, doesn't it?   



The thing I'm missing most is being able to just spend time with friends & family ... in person.  My heart is yearning to travel back to my little hometown right now to share laughs & hugs with friends I've known all my life.   This Crazy Cats image seems to be expressing my feelings perfectly!


Just to add some creative fun, I used A Colorful Life Designs' new 'Whirlpool' stencil with Ranger's Texture Paste - Translucent Matte onto a saved watercolor background.  
 Being an afternoon/evening stamper, I allowed the design to dry overnight before coming back to finishing up the actual card.  I love that the subtle colors of the background show through the texture paste, even a bit more than caught in my photos.  
Hopefully the sun will be warming us up here tomorrow.  I've got lots of bushes still waiting for me to seriously cut them down to size before the heat of Summer locks me back inside.   ;)

Stay safe and well, m'friends!
Inky (((hugs))),
Products used:
STAMPS:  Crazy Cats (Stampers Anonymous), Poppy Friendship (Inky Antics)
INKS:  Distress Oxides, VersaFine Clair Nocturne
PAPERS:  watercolor, Gina K Wild Lilac, Neenah





No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!