Positive Thinking!

Yes, we will get through this together!  



The new 'Stay Positive' stencil from A Colorful Life Designs makes it so quick & easy to share a smile via mail with all of those friends we're missing.  I used a simple subscription postcard from a magazine as a mask while adding inks to the arrows, allowing me to color all of the sky blues, then the sand, then the red arrows.  A simple swipe with my damp shammy picked up left-over ink from the stencil before repositioning.

Sequins bring in a little shine, but then I wanted just a smidge more.  Just because.  So I opted for tone-on-tone doodling around the edge.  Did you notice?  No stamping on this one.  Just inks and my smallest blending brushes!

The card base was cut 7" X 6.5", then scored to create a 3.5" X 6.5" card.  

I welcome you to use my code, BevFan10, when shopping for your stencils at A Colorful Life Designs!

Stay well, m'friends!  Remember that all of this hand-washing calls for frequent self-pampering with your fave hand or body lotions.  Ahhhhhh!

Inky (((hugs))),


Products used:
INKS:  Ranger Distress Inks Barn Door + Frayed Burlap, Sahara
PAPERS:  Poppy, Sky, Sahara
ACCESSORIES:  'Think Positive' stencil by A Colorful Life Designs, Life Changing Blender Brushes (Picket Fence Studios), sequins, Gina K Connect Glue

No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!