Fluff that Tutu!

How's it going, crafty friends?  Have you been doing something that's been waiting to get done?  I've been combining a couple of those things this week ... and the other thing will take short attacks at it across several days.   At last I've inked up a stamp that has been in its proper stamp bin, just waiting for its very own inky time to shine.  


I was first inspired to ink this up when I read the challenges happening recently at Technique Junkies.  This week's challenge is to create a 'thinking of you' card.  This one is meant to encourage that certain someone.  Surely we all have one of them in our lives.  LOL

  To create the dazzling image, I used a glittered embossing powder atop VersaMark ink.  Starting with the card stock in my Misti, I used scotch tape to mask out the sentiment when inking up the stamp.  Tex's Tip: When doing this, remember to remove that tape before stamping onto the card stock! Then heat it up carefully, as glittered ep's tend to quickly melt the clear/sticky part of the powder.  Overheating sneaks up fast, and the image will seem to 'fade away' as the shiny part melts into the paper.  The final topping is a few teeny rhinestones.  

Now it's your turn to crafty dance away & have a little inky fun!

Inky (((hugs))),


Products used:
STAMPS:  'Fluff Your Tutu' (Technique Junkies)
INKS:  VersaMark, VersaFine Onyx
PAPERS:  Gina K's 'Sea Glass', Neenah Solar White
ACCESSORIES:  JudiKin's Aquamarine Twinkle embossing Powder, Sizzix oval dies, rhinestones

No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!