Crisis? Got You Covered!

I just love it when things seem to fall together so easily!  That's the short story on putting this card together, featuring one of the new May release stencils from A Colorful Life Designs ... 'Coiled'. 
Isn't this disorganized dragon adorable?  At the time I picked it up from Whimsey Stamps, Dudley dragon was a free digital stamp!   My 'faux dragon skin' background is stenciled with DOX inks Peeled Paint & Tumbled Glass.

   For a fun touch of shimmer, I rubbed the background with white Perfect Pearls.  Naturally, it shows up perfectly in person ... but takes some fiddling to get the shimmer on my pictures!  It was so tricky trying to decide what colors to use, I might have to color up a couple more just to play with fun options.  Hey ... now that the grocery store is my only occasional destination, that's another idea for fitting stampy fun into my days!

Pssst!  My discount code, BevFan10, will give you a savings when you stencil shop at A Colorful Life Designs, any time you wish!

Stay safe & stay well.
Inky (((hugs))),

1 comment

  1. So cute! and the stencil is perfect with that stamp.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!