Wow! with a Tropical View

I so adore tropical places!  Palm trees, warm sands, salty ocean scent, beaches, ocean ... you get the idea.  Pair that with my love of animals and it's easy to understand how easy it was to plan today's card.


The new 'Tropical Leaves' stencil is beautifully detailed and a full 6" X 9" size.   By spraying the back with Pixie spray, the entire stencil is gently adhered to the card stock, allowing color application in a variety of ways.  I started with a light shade of green, followed by a darker green ink, adding the colors with Life Changing Blending Brushes.  **Tip:  Use code BevFan10 for a discount when stencil shopping at A Colorful Life Designs!

I love using my Misti for stamping sentiments!  If any little gap in shading occurs, stamping again is a dream, precisely atop the first stamping.  Even though coloring is tricky business for these eyes now, my Gerda Steiner giraffes and parrot were really fun to color & a great size too.

I chose the super fun 'Wow' sentiment from the stamp set, just so I've got lots of choices as to what to say inside the card.  Gotta love options!  

It's time for a walk on this unusually cool day here in Texas and tiny humidity.  Perfect!  Y'all stay safe, keep your distance, and have a great weekend!

Inky (((hugs))),


STAMPS:  Go Wild  (Gerda Steiner Designs)
INKS:  GinaK Jelly Bean Green, Key Lime; Garden green, VersaFine Clair
PAPERS:  Neenah Solar Classic, GK Jelly Bean, 
ACCESSORIES:  ‘Tropical Leaves” stencil (ACL), Stitched dies (MFT), Misti, Life Changing Brushes (Picket Fence)

No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!