Sunshine Wishes 'n Shiny Fishes

Winter... it's here ... bringing plentiful cloudy days, snow, and more.  
So, send some sunshine wishes!
And how about a bonus of shiny fishes?!


Here's my first creation featuring the new Bear Hugs stamp set and it's coordinating Bear Hugs Framelits dies!  This guy is stamped with Archival Basic Black ink on Sahara Sand card stock.  I haven't brought out the Sahara Sand in quite a while ... but while playing around with colors, this combo shouted out a happy "Yes!" just as soon as I stamped it out.  

~
~
Just a few Stampin' Write Markers make it a snap to color a stringer full of fishes, and add just a bit of tone-on-tone dimension to bear's face.  Tex's Tip:  If you prefer coloring with your Aqua Pen, that will work just as well when stamping with Archival Basic Black ink.

That sparkle on the shiny fishes?  It's a quick brush-on of our new Wink of Stella - Gold.
~
~
~
~
  The Bear Hugs stamp set offers lots of fun images and truly delightful sentiments.  I've paired this sentiment with the banner stamp and matching die from the new Number of Years stamp set and coordinating Large Number Framelits.

Both of these collections are available in the brand new Occasions Catalog either separately as stamps and/or dies, or save 15% immediately by purchasing either in bundles!   Just let me know if you need guidance or assistance!  I'm an email or a phone call away!  
Tex's Tip:  Wishing you had a beginning 20% discount on these darling stamps 'n dies?  I've got a free stamp set waiting for everyone joining my team right now!  

Inky (((hugs))),

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!