Hearts, Hugs, & Kisses -- No Glitz!

Today's valentine features texture without glitz ... 
You know I love the glitz ... but of course, we all have many people in our lives who do not subscribe to glitter.   (Reminds me of the saying, "Can't live with'em, can't live without'em!)  LOL



One of the cool new things Stampin' Up! offers is cardstock packages that contain specific color combinations designed to perfectly coordinate with various designer series collections of 12" X 12"s.  This card features the Love Blossoms Cardstock Pack (140549) from page 17 of the Occasions catalog - 8 sheets each of Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake, + Rose Red.  


I adore the size of the Little Letters Thinlits.  Not only are they fun for personalization, but they're also fun for short words or acronyms, etc.  For added dimension, I stacked 3 of each X and O die cuts, adhered them together with eency dots of Multipurpose Glue, and aligned them vertically, leaving a perpendicular space for the "Be Mine" greeting.  Notice that banner die?  OMGosh ... That die is in the Large Numbers Framelits, but has matching stamps in the Number of Years stamp set and also in the Bloomin' Love stamp set!  I used the coordinating banner stamp from Bloomin' Love for this greeting. 

How did I get the greetings to be so deeply inked?  I re-stamped them ... using my beloved Misti!  Iliana has just won the paper crafting "Hot Product" award at Winter CHA in Anaheim, CA ... and I couldn't be more tickled for her giant success with this remarkable positioning tool.  Congratulations, Iliana!

Okay ... now I'm off now to start studio tidy 'n prep, etc. for Saturday's Valentine class.  This class has already filled, so I'm happily adding a second round during the week next week.  If you're in the area and you'd like to come, pop an email over to me to RSVP by/before Sunday, please!

Inky (((hugs))),

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!