Confession and a Calypso Thanks!

Confession:  I love being back in the stampin' zone after the Christmas holidays.  Time for new focus on stamping themes, time to relax from the holiday hustle, bustle, buying, wrapping, and cooking.  Time for a new year and renewed "everything" it seems!  Apparently a lot of stampers and scrappers agree, as the turnout for the first stamp show of 2016 here in the North Texas area was very popular on Saturday's opening.  We love to "get out there", see new products, enjoy make 'n takes, chat and share (((hugs))) with friends from nearby areas and nearby states!  Happy 2016, my stampy friends!

Here's the first new card I've created since unpacking from the show:


Outside it's gray on so many days, that I simply need to create with color!  Calypso Coral is actually the first coral color that I've purchased over and over.  It's a happy color, without being overly orangey, and is nicely related to its pink cousins .... just my opinion {JMO}, of course!

The 'Thank You" stamp is from the Rose Wonder stamp set ... while the blossom and foliage is all cut with the new Botanical Builder Framelits dies from the Occasions catalog, page 26.  The complete supplies list will be shared below.

The newest Weekly Deals are now showing over in the right-side column here at Texas Rubber 'n Ink ... so be to take advantage of this week's newest offerings.  Even these sale items and Clearance Rack items count toward a free SAB item with each $50 purchase during Sale-A-Bration!

Please let me know if I can be of help in any way ...  I'm just an email away!

Inky (((hugs))),



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment

  1. Beautiful thank you card, Bev! Love the colors and pretty floral accents!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!