Got Smiles to Send?

Hi everyone!  Today I'm sharing a creation that's actually a mix from the new Occasions Catalog with one of the free items you can choose from the Sale-A-Bration event.  Remember, Sale-A-Bration is in effect only until March 31!



I spotted the PPA284 sketch challenge on the last night before it ended ... but finished this project even though it was too late to be submitted for the challenge itself.  Hey ... no reason there to stop the creative enjoyment!  

The circle of designer paper is from the Sale-A-Brations Wildflower Fields DSP collection (p. 12 SAB).  The mix of colors is lovely, and my color palette for the card was chosen from this paper.  Easy decisions .... gotta love'em!

The blossom was cut with the Botanical Builder Framelits dies, (Occasions p. 26).  This time I cut the blossom from Whisper White c/s, and added Lost Lagoon ink to the center and outer edges with a Sponge Dauber.  There's a bitty flower die cut from Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper and a Rhinestone Jewel to finish off the center of the blossom.  The leaf was stamped with its coordinating stamp from the Botanical Blooms set (Occasions p. 27) ... which I swear is going to be a long-time favorite here for my personal stamping!

Check out this video featuring the entire bundle of products featuring the Botanical Builder Framelits Dies, Botanical Blooms stamp set, and the beautiful Botanical Gardens DSP!  

Pssst!  The complete bundle comes at a 15% savings over single pricing, and ... it qualifies you for a free Sale-A-Bration item all at the same time!  I've included it in the product list below.  

Questions?  Please feel most welcome to contact me!  

Is your 'wish list' adding up to a little more than you thought?  Purchase the starter kit for $99 ... but get $155 product of your choice plus free shipping!  

Inky (((hugs))),


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!