So Sweet!

You're So Sweet!

This is just a one-third of the cute, simple images and sentiments in the 'Honeycomb Happiness' Sale-A-Bration stamp set ...



As soon as I spotted this week's sketch, SC576, at Splitcoaststampers, I reached for this set.  Don't you love it when something instantly inspires so easily?

The darling confetti paper is part of the Birthday Bouquet collection, along with the yummy-fun Honeycomb Embellishments, both on page 9 in the Occasions catalog.    

Once I had edged the image layer with the new Confetti Textured Impressions Embossing folder, I just couldn't resist adding Dazzling Diamonds!   Two-way Glue is just right for this application ... quick to dry, easy to just streak it around or put it right where you want it.     

Here's to a delightful, creative weekend m'friends!  I'll be sharing stamping fun with friends and friends I haven't met yet ... I consider that a blessing.  Please contact me with your stamping needs.  It's a privilege to be your Stampin' Up! demonstrator!

Inky (((hugs))),

~
Product List

No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!