Just a Bit of Silver

Glad to be back to stamping this week.  Since finishing up my part of the VBS decor for the 3 & 4-year olds' room, I've simply been enjoying some play-without-a-purpose.  If you've never tried it, it's a great way to just relax and enjoy your supplies without making yourself accomplish a specific goal.  

What next?  I started seeing possibilities for some of my new stencil arrivals .... yay!  Here's the first, and simplest card coming from that mini-adventure in the stampy zone:


This one is so easy!  The image card stock was trimmed to 3.75" X 5" before stenciling.  This allowed me to precisely place the stencil in the upper corner.


The silver embossed sentiment is from a retired Gina K stamp set, Punchy Words.  I've had this set nearly 12 years!  Thus, I'm adding this card to the Retro Rubber Challenge 113.


I used Life Changing Blending Brushes to apply Distress Oxide Broken China to the Layered Mandala Base stencil.  Remember that using code BevFan10 will give a discount on your stencils purchase at A Colorful Life Designs!

Inky (((huggss),


2 comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!