Out of This World!


Sooooo many choices!!  Let's see:  

  • Ink or paste or paint?
  • Card theme?  For me, it depends on the visions I see when looking at the stencil.
  • Card color(s)?
  • Copic colors to choose ... + how many?
  • Vertical viewpoint or horizontal?
  • CAS or more complicated?
  • Mixed media component or stand alone?
My decision?


It's a birthday theme!  This 6"x6" Fading Circles stencil has so many possibilities ... disco style, party, wheels, bicycles, subtle & soft colors, water drops, bright colors, multi-colors, invitations ... and your thoughts?


I played a lot with various colors in my 'play' process ... but when I used the silver texture paste, I immediately knew which stamps to use plus my color range.  Don't you love how that works?  I added shimmer to the flames, and Sakura Glaze to the windows, but both eluded the lens today.

I hope you enjoyed today's birthday project.  You receive a 10% savings on your stencils purchase at 
A Colorful Life Designs when you use code BevFan10!

Happy Independence Day (a.k.a. July 4th) to my fellow United States citizens!

Supplies:
STAMPS:  To Infinity and Beyond (SugarPea Designs)
INKS:  Distress Oxide Wilted Violet, Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaFine Clair Nocturne
PAPERS:  Gina K's 'In the Navy', Neenah Solar Classic, Apple green
ACCESSORIES:  'Fading Circles' stencil (A Colorful Life designs), Wendy Vecchi Embossing Paste - Silver, Copic markers, foam tape




No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!