You Inspire Me!

Surely most of us have at least one person who inspires us, whether it's in a creative way, spiritual way, parenting, 'adulting', positivity, or many other ways.  So when I spotted this sentiment in my recent order from Sweet 'n Sassy stamps, I knew I would be using it right away.



My card actually started with an idea for the new 6"x6" Rays stencil from A Colorful Life designs.  I love that the stencil's rays radiate a full 360*, allowing for a wide variety of placement options when one is creating.


The color blending was so smooth & easy with the Life Changing Blending Brushes!  Distress Oxides used were:  Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick, & Squeezed Lemonade.  


Yes ... I'm a huge hibiscus fan!  Reality is that this is a rare Summer without a blooming hibiscus at my studio doorway.  That personal love started nearly 40 years ago with gifted hibiscus plants from a beloved Aunt.  Today's fab blossom & foliage are from the Be a Flamingo stamp set by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.  The photo above is the only one that shows the shimmer of Wink of Stella within the hibiscus blossom.

Thanks so much for your visit!  

Inky (((hugs))),



No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!