Never Alone ...

I'm a bit amazed at how easy it felt to create today's card.  This one is a bit rare, in that becoming friendly with the concept of 'clean & simple' design has been tricky for me.  Participating in online CAS challenges has  proven to be a helpful learning tool for me, coupled with the vision loss of the recent 3-4 years.  Now I'm even willing to say that change can be a good thing!  So ... here's one that just seemed to fall into its CAS place with ease:

One of the first things I like to do when opening new stampy toys & tools is to simply mess around with them, i.e. play!  I like to ink up the stamps that insisted on being bought & see them in color on my card stock scraps.  As soon as I inked up this Picket Fence Studios stamp from 'Exhale Worry' ... I knew it needed to be the simple focus of a card.  This simple 'Spokes' stencil called out to me and sure enough .. the card was on its way to being created.  


I smoothed on 'Coastal' Chalkology Paste, then set it aside for a short time to dry.  While it dried, I heat embossed the sentiment and chose the die shape.  Tiny little rhinestones became the final touch.


I'm sure I'll make more of these.  I love the subtle, simplicity of this one.  There are times when one feels so alone ... and this is a beautiful reminder to Christians that we are never truly alone.  It makes my heart smile.

**Just a Note:  I'm beginning reclaim studio storage space and will be selling bunches of stamps & stampy supplies on this blog as well as through my Facebook page/group.  Pages/categories will be found listed beneath my blog header above.  New pages will be added for more categories across Summer 2019.  Check back often, and/or ask to be invited to the 4 Sale group via my Texas Rubber & Ink! facebook page!

Inky (((hugggs))),


Supplies Used:
STAMPS:  Exhale Worry (Picket Fence Studios)
INKS:  VersaMark
PAPERS:  Neenah Classic Solar white, Sahara Sand
ACCESSORIES:  Labels dies (The Stamps of Life), Ranger Multi Medium Matte glue, white embossing powder, tiny rhinestones (Taylored Expressions), foam dimensional tape

No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!