Too Many Yeses!

Learning one's personal limitations .... that's the lesson I'm relearning this week.  sighhhhhh ...  Maybe you can relate?

Inspired by the FS645 challenge at Splitcoaststampers, I gave little pieces of time to fitting in just a wee bit of stamping this week. 


The original sample featured diagonal gray/white stripes atop a white card base.  I opted for a the fun vertical stripes in the 'Interrupted Lines' stencil from A Colorful Life Designs.  You're welcome to use discount code BevFan10 for 10% savings on your stencils!


I will admit that the child in me jumped out to play with the Altenew set, 'Garden Treasures', sampling lots of color combos for the 4-step blossom.  In the end, I chose a coordinated set of inks from Altenew and will list them below.  


Sometimes inky play is just what a girl needs!  But for now, I must get back to working a literal 'jungle' of huge tissue paper flowers for a VBS classroom.  Oh ... and animal face templates too.  Yes ... it's a true case of having said 'Yes', and 'Yes', and 'Yes' again .... when I should have learned the other word option somewhere in there.  Nowwwwww I get it!   LOL

Inky (((huggss))),


No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!