Remarkable in Indigo

Believe it or not, I still have a couple of my coloring books from way back when.  Truth!  Although I've moved on from my earliest coloring tool of choice, crayons, I do still seriously enjoy coloring.  I'm not one of those who chooses alcohol markers first.  In fact, markers actually fall much lower on my list of personal choices.  *gasp* 

So, my upcoming class will focus on the relaxing use of Aqua Painters.  I can literally escape into a sublime form of mental relaxation when using these water-filled brushes.  Today's Sketch Challenge, SC592, provided the sketch I've used for one of our card designs coming up this weekend.  I love it when things seem to fall together so easily!

One of my favorite things about the Remarkable You stamp set is the delightful sketched style of the line-art images ... perfect for watercoloring!
~
~
~
It's a two-box set, including three different blossoms, a full set of foliage, plus a sentiment for the card front and one for the inside. 
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
I've used the retiring Bohemian designer series paper collection for the contrasting layer.  This piece is the reverse side of one of the boldly-colored papers and features the Delightful Dijon color plus Very Vanilla.  So, I chose the blossom colors from the same paper collection.  Island Indigo was used for coloring the blossom and for the card base.  Mossy Meadow ink was used for the foliage.  
~
Have a great last-half of the week, m'friends!  
Inky (((hugs))),
~
~

Product List

No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!