A 'Pop' of Thinking of You!

Happy new week, m'friends!
Hope you had a marvelous weekend!  I spent much of it on the working end of a shovel ... hoping to create a couple of large places for planted pretties.  I'm not breaking any speed limits on shoveling ... guaranteed!  

By late Sunday afternoon, I had to stop ... shower just "sounded" so good I couldn't resist any longer.  As soon as the dirt was draining away, I knew I wanted to get to inks, rubber, and paper.  Results?  I'm sharing a peek ahead at the delightful Pop of Pink designer series paper and the Pop of Paradise stamp set!

Both sides of this card feature the Pop of Pink designer series paper ... and there's plenty more to love in the collection for sure.  
  ~
~
More than one package of this will play on my stampy table, without a doubt ... it's packed with B&W designs and Melon Mambo mixed with white or B&W on the reverse sides.  I'm deeming this collection as "To Love!"

Topped it off with just a little strip of Silver Foil Sheets and a tiny smattering of sequins from the Metallic Assortment Sequins, adhered with the super Fine-Tip Glue.

Wanna stamp along?  I'm currently setting up my newest online monthly stamp-of-the-month club ... if you'd like to be in on the first round, just email to let me know!   Room for you and a friend or two!  Today's card is an representative of the project tutorials you'll receive with membership.  

~
~
~
Thank you for shopping with me at your leisure!  

Inky (((hugs))),
~
~

No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!