Adieu, Watercolor Thank You!

Do you ever get pulled in by what you want to stamp, when you should actually be doing what you need to stamp?  That's me today.  So, I've decided to just go with it, share it, and get back to the original plan!  LOL    (Yes, I still need to do a few things for tomorrow's class ... and this card is not one of those for class!)  
tsk tsk tsk
I have so many ideas right now... but ... whenever there's a lot of other things happening away from the studio,  it seems like there's a need to rush when I do get the chance to play with inks and rubber.  Simplified?  That's a sure sign that I love what I do!

If you enjoy quick 'n easy thank you cards, here's one for today.  Originally planned for the retiring Watercolor Thank You single stamp, I felt the urge to add in some textured interest with Gorgeous Grunge.  Totally empty space (TES) is still a tricky thing for me, even though I'm working on that a lot this year.  TES and I are trying to build a working relationship, but it is a work in progress.   The golden Hello Honey color is also retiring from our color palette in all forms, so now is the time to finish up collecting favorite In Colors if you haven't done so already.  Once any retiring In Color items are sold out, they are not replenished this close to new catalog arrivals.   Eeeeeeks!    Other retiring items featured today are the Ovals Collection Framelits (another tissue-time item for me).  The printed paper is actually the reverse sign of the acorn paper from last Fall's 'Into the Woods' dsp collection.

Okay ... time for me to get back to class prep and tying up invisible loose ends for that.  It's Friday, Y'all!  Have a wonderful weekend out there!  

Inky (((huggss))),


Product List

No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!