Snow Flurries with Pockets!

Back in Texas ... just in time for the final Christmas "countdown" after a trip back to my childhood home turf in Oklahoma.  Much to my surprise, I found myself driving in a true "flurry" of snow!  On my second day there, I needed to drive to a memorial service ... and the heavy clouds opened to drop a true flurry of blowing snow throughout the hour's drive.  Wow!  My shiny, clean car followed truck after truck .... and quickly took on the appearance of an off-road 4-wheeling adventure vehicle.  Gah!




Thus, I've come to share a little something featuring the beautiful Flurry of Wishes stamp set, paired with Season of Cheer designer series papers from the Holiday Catalog.  It's one of the Christmas projects I taught at our Unwind Mini Retreat in October.  








This snowflake coordinates with the Flower Medallion punch from  page 167 in the Annual Catalog.   I've placed an Iced Rhinestone in the center and looped some Silver Metallic Thread behind for some subtle sparkle.




Tags, anyone?  

The Ornate Tag Topper punch was used for this sample ... I love the distinctive architectural look! For a different look, try the Scalloped Tag Topper punch ... both are found on page 165 of the Annual Catalog.  

Did you notice the pair of snowflakes on the bottom of the 2nd tag?  The coordinating Snow Flurry punch cuts both of those snowflakes to perfection!  



Anyone out there have Christmas all ready, set, finished?  Well, I'm still going to be finishing some Christmas cards today and wrapping gifts.  My Oklahoma dash has put my schedule in a bit of a 'flurry' around here ... but at least "this" flurry isn't slippery, blowing sideways, or bone-chilling ... so bring it!

Please let me know if you have questions or needs.  I'm happy to help in any way.  

Inky (((hugs))),


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!