Glitz, Texture, Merry!

Fact:  I have thoroughly enjoyed using the Christmas Greetings Thinlits this season.   These sentiment dies are a perfect way to add make a statement atop textured settings!   See what I mean?


Initially, I did consider adding a ribbon or thread to this card.   But in the end, I opted to leave the fabby upcoming Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper as the embellishment itself.  I so adore this new addition to the glimmer papers.  Glitzy, girly, pinkness, available in January from the Occasions Catalog!  Not to worry right now though, because this card looks great featuring Red or Gold Glimmer papers ....  I promise!

The entire idea started while using the Perfect Pines Framelits to create this uniquely textured tree featuring Corrugated Paper in white.  (Packages include 2 sheets white + 2 sheets kraft.)  Out comes my Softly Falling Textured Impressions embossing folder yet again!  Sponge Daubers are an excellent tool for adding White Craft Stampin' Pad ink to the raised dots for the feeling of drifting snow on the hillside.  The Crumb Cake trees are from the Peaceful Pines stamp set ... I think this particular tree image is my favorite just because it looks so natural.  

I'm always close by to answer your questions about this project or other stampy queries you might have.  Please feel welcome to contact me at your convenience.  

If your stampy wish list is longer than you thought, give some consideration to joining my team to take advantage of your own discount on Stampin' Up!'s wonderful products.  Just contact me to learn more and discover the benefits I offer to my team members!

Inky (((hugs))),

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!