Box Opening & Happy Dancin'!

Today's regularly scheduled studio plans came to a screeching halt!
Why???

Look what arrived one whole day earlier than expected!
My pre-order from the upcoming Occasions 2016 Catalog!

And in box on top?  Yeah ... I was so tickled when I opened that one that I gathered up stuff right then to play with my newest favorite tool!   

Here's my "grand opening" .... 





The new Stampin' Up! Big Shot Brush will be available in January from the upcoming Occasions 2016 Catalog, along with the Bloomin'  Hearts Thinlits that I featured in my video above.  For now, my store still contains the goodies from the Holiday 2015 Catalog and the big Share, Create, Inspire catalogs.   

Oooohhhhh ... I have a new favorite toy today!!   Thanks for sharing in the fun with me!  I'm ready for any questions you might have, so email me at your convenience!  I would love to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and am happy to be of help in any way.

Inky (((hugs))),


No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!