It's Wonderful!

If you're a "glass half-full" thinker, then life itself is often 'wonderful' for sure.  But the title of today's post actually comes more from the sentiment on my card.  It's just one of my favorites from the "Perfect Pennants" stamp set.



This wintery cool card features several fun items from the current "Occasions" catalog, including Silver Encore Metallic ink, Perfect Pennants stamp set, Silver Foil sheet, Silver Fancy Foil Designer Vellum, and Silver 1/8" ribbon.  I adore the fun 'splatters' on the sentiment from the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set, and the Labels Collection framelits are among my go-to choices when I'm looking for something beyond more traditional shapes.  Lastly, you'll spot the use of our Scallop Border punch, Northern Flurry embossing folder, and those fabulously sparkly Stampin' Up! Rhinestones!  Cardstocks are Soft Sky, Whisper White, and Brushed Silver.

My design was prompted by another Creative Crew challenge over at Splitcoaststampers.  We would love to have you join in with the challenge by uploading your challenge entry with the keyword  CCREW0114DF.  This challenge was to use the Fancy Foil Designer Vellum.  You don't have to be a demo to play along at all.  C'mon & play along!

I hope I've inspired your creativity in some way today!





No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!