Did Someone Say "Free"?

Hi everyone!

Yep!   Free!

I'm offering several different retired Stampin' Up! catalogs for just the cost of mailing.  Naturally, no one needs "all" of these ... just like I don't need them all!  LOL   So of course, 'onesies' will be fine.   Long-time Stampin' Up! friends might need a particular one for their collection, and someone else might just looking for different ideas, colors, etc.

Except for my older demo label on the back of some of these ... they are new (even though they are old), i.e. not rampaged by lots of use at all.  Most are brand spankin' new.  They've been taking up space that is being reclaimed.   YKWIM ... surely you do.   ;)

    ICB&C 2002-2003 - Barely Banana cover - 2 available
    IDB&C 2003-2004 - (Perfect Plum cover) - 14 available
    IDB&C 2004-2005 - 10 available
    IDB&C 2005-2006 - 3 available
    IDB&C 2006-2007 - 3 available
    IDB&C Fall/Winter 2007 - 2 available
    and
    I have 4 Stampin' Memories catties, April 1, 2003 - Sept. 30, 2003 (scrapbooking focus)  

Please Note: I have not gone to the P.O. for mailing supplies as yet. I will need to go out to get the flat rate Priority 'cereal board' envies before I can begin to mail.

So glad you stopped by today!   Hope you're smiling!


No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!