Icemageddon 2013! * MDS

The invitation to join the SCS Creative Crew for the January - April, 2014 term came during the late Fall.  This inspired me to stretch myself in some way ... learn something new-to-me.

As a result, I purchased Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Software, lovingly called MDS in many stampy, crafty circles.  Even though I have only scrapped two, 6x6 pages during my stamping history, I took the scrapping 12x12 plunge for one of the first 2014 challenges ... and here is the result.


In all honesty, I had a lot of fun beginning the learning process with a goal already in mind.  The CCREW0114SF challenge included the 12x12 sketch to give me a starting point.  Due to the intense wintery weather we've been experiencing, the theme & idea fell right into place using the assigned winter colors!  

Everything used in the creation of this page was already included in the My Digital Software download .... except the one element I ordered:  MDS Winter Frost Dsp (item 135265).  Here are the digital supplies I've used:
  • Joyful Times Designer Kit - blue flower
  • Antique Brads
  • Vintage Overlays
  • Circle Punch
  • Dotted Scallop Ribbon Punch
  • Snowflake Punch
  • Timeless Type Alphabet
  • Winter Frost Dsp
Today's weather here in North Texas is snowy.   But thankfully, we are not expecting the iciness that I've shared from our December "Icemaggadon"!!    

I hope you've found some inspiration today!  I'd love to hear a "Howdy!" if you're stoppin' by for a moment!



No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!