Fancy Flower!

Happy Valentines Day!  
Yet ..... How in the world did we get to Friday, already?! 

It was my pleasure to create a card for the QFTD203 challenge today over at Splitcoaststampers.  Member Kathy LeDonne is being honored, and her Simply Sketched card was the inspiration for my sample below.
I really like the way the upper dsp from the Fresh Prints dsp pack seems to emulate the pattern of the Fancy Fans embossing folder.  In fact, all 3 dsp papers used for this card come from the Fresh Prints pack!  

Yeah ... I'm still in blossom-making mode here.    ;)   
For this hand-made blossom, I stamped one of the blooms from the Secret Garden stamp set with VersaMark ink.  SU's Black Stampin' Emboss Powder was  used to emboss the image before fussy cutting.  Four of those blossoms were layered for this dimensional bloom. 

And, for those who would like a listing of the additional items used ... ...

PAPERS:  Crumb Cake + Basic Black;  Fresh Prints dsp paper pack



From Millan.Net

   "LOCAL NOTES

To my local stampy peeps, I have a new class scheduled for Saturday, March 1 !  Details are posted on the Class Schedule at Texas Rubber & Ink! .... the store.  There, you will find class information & RSVP button.  Hope to see you there!

 ~
~

No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!