Absolutely Positively Amazing!

I have really enjoyed playing with this new Leafy Wildflower stencil.  Trying various placements, allowing for sentiments of seemingly endless shapes & sizes, and of course choosing which to commit to further development!   Have you noticed that this quarantined life is starting to have a weird effect in your life?



I smeared a bit of Dusty Concord ink on my craft mat, the added a teeny bit of water for randomly dropping color from a watercolor brush.  Then I just had to give in to let myself use some little rhinestones on the bud areas of the stencil.  All done & super easy!

Psssst!  Code BevFan10 is my discount shopping code at A Colorful Life Designs.  Feel free to use it when shopping at ACL!

Inky (((hugggsss))),



Products Used:
STAMPS:  "Seriously, Absolutely, Always" (Picket Fence Studios)

INKS:  Stephanie Barnard Artichoke, Distress Ink Dusty Concord, Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaFine Onyx

PAPERS:  Neenah Solar Classic, Olive, Grape

ACCESSORIES:  ‘Leafy Wildflower’ by A Colorful Life Designs, Misti stamp positioner, Life Changing Blender Brushes (Picket Fence), Pixie Spray, Corner rounder, watercolor brush, rhinestones, Gina K Connect glue

No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!