Happy Days in the Neighborhood!

I'm so glad to have finally inked up this stamp.  The whole idea of happy little birds flying all about, to & from their little birdhouse neighborhood just makes me smile!


To avoid turning your device all around, here's the sentiment in a straight line:   "Hope your days are happy & life is good & all is well in your neighborhood."

 

My so easy background was created with the 'Lots of Leaves' stencil from A Colorful Life Designs.  And, I used the new 'Cloud Edger' stencil to create the puffy clouds behind the birdhouses!


Psssst!  Use my code BevFan10 whenever shopping at A Colorful Life Designs!  

Inky (((huggss))),



Products Used:

STAMPS:  Art Impressions UMM3312

INKS:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Distress Ink Peeled Paint & Speckled Eggs (sky)

PAPERS:  Neenah Solar Classic White, Gina K’s Green Apple & Sweet Corn

ACCESSORIES:  A Colorful Life Stencils ‘Lots of Leaves’ & ‘Cloud Edger’, Lifechanging Brushes (Picket Fence), MFT dies, Pixie Spray, Wendy Vecchi Make Art Stay-tion

1 comment

  1. This is gorgeous! I love birdhouses and you colored yours beautifully!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!