A Wildflower Wish!

Some of my favorite wildflowers here in Texas are the wild primroses along the roads, and even along my fave walking path.  That's what this card brings to mind for me.


Introducing the 'Three Bloom Wildflower' stencil from A Colorful Life Designs!  I used very simple post-it note masking to stencil it 3 times to create this card.  The summary sky features the new 'Cloud Edger' stencil, softly touched with Speckled Egg Distress Ink.  Lastly, my beloved Misti enabled perfect placement of the sentiment.

There are several choices in the new Wildflower collection, so you just might check them out.   Psssst!  You're welcome to use my discount code BevFan10 whenever shopping at A Colorful Life Designs.  

Inky (((huggss))),
Products used:
STAMPS:  'Morning Glory' (Technique Tuesday)
INKS:  Distress Inks Peeled Paint, Shabby Shutters, Victorian Velvet;  VersaFine Onyx Black
PAPERS:  Neenah Solar Classic, Old Olive, Blushing Bride
ACCESSORIES:  'Three Bloom Wildflower' and 'Cloud Edger' stencils (by A Colorful Life Designs), Misti stamp positioner, Pixie spray

No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!