In Shades of Gray

This week I was intrigued by the weekly CAS594 ('Cloudy Days') challenge at Splitcoaststampers.  Plus, I'm sharing one of the new July release stencils from A Colorful Life Designs.  Sounded like a different color mix to try!


Being a foliage & floral lover, I tend to use a lot of greens in my stamping, but I like this switch to shades of gray!  I traced & fussy cut a large mask so the central image would be set forward of the others.  The cool thing about this 'Ferns' stencil is that it includes 3 different fern images!  Here on my Texas turf I have only full, blazing sun, so live ferns are just beautiful memories of beautiful places.  

  My mini Misti allowed me to perfectly stamp the tiny sentiment in VersaMark on the very first try.  I so adore that awesome tool.  The words were heat embossed with Gina K's Detail White embossing powder .... another favorite product of mine.  

And finally, I used a Simon Says Wonky die to add just a bit of extra interest.  There it is!  Two shades of inks, two shades of card stock, and a wowsome one go at the embossed sentiment!


Psssst!  Use my discount code BevFan10 whenever shopping at A Colorful Life Designs.  

Thanks for checking in.  I'll be back again soon with a completely different stencil style.

Inky ((((huggss)))),

No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!