Winged Celebration!

It's hard to believe the sun is already down here in North Texas ... I am SO ready for the longer days of Spring.  Gray can be a nice color, but Winter's gray + cloudy days just need to mooooove on.   😉

Seems I've needed so many different types of cards to send lately!  Sharing a simple celebration card today, in pretty subtle colors to complement its upcoming recipient.  That's one of the really special parts of card making .. being able to customize or tailor a card to be uniquely suited for the one who will open the envelope!  The card's inspiration is from the FS523 'featured stamper' challenge at SCS this week, spotlighting 'AnniePanda'.  


Behind the dragonfly cutouts is a bit of the Falling in Love designer paper collection.  During the Summers, I'm blessed to see a couple of dragonfly varieties visiting here.  I adore their delicate wings, filled with an amazing shimmery quality.  Thus, it's the perfect time to add some Wink of Stella for that glitzy sparkle.   

If you're becoming a fan of this Dragonfly Dreams bundle, it's part of the Occasions catalog.  By adding just another $5 to your order, you'll already earn TWO Sale-A-Bration choices!  It's really that easy to add two favorite SAB freebies to your stampy zone!  Please let me know if I can help in any way.  I'm easy to find and happy to help.  

Inky (((hugggsss)))),



Product List

No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!