Light Up Your Card Making!

Let's learn to add a fun new element to your card making!   I'm adding a tiny little L.E.D. light sticker to create a delightful impact on an otherwise simple card!



I'll show you just how easy this can be in my video: 



A few more views:

  

  Truly, I could not resist these Chibitronics LED Stickers after seeing them at a recent stamp-scrapbook show.  Oh what FUN!  And seriously ... this was SO easy!  If you have any questions, please just post them here and I'll be glad to try to help.
You can purchase Chibitronics products from Chibitronics.com and other online sources as well.  Psssst!  There are bitty little colored lights available as well!  

I'd love to know if you like it.  It promises to be bunches of new fun!

Inky (((huggss))),

Product List

No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!