Slow Down, Valentine!

A pair of Canadian geese are flying over just as I'm beginning to write.  I wonder if they're speaking honking in goose-love language?  More likely one is honking to the other, 'Slow down! You move too fast!'



Once upon a time I created lots of cards in square form.  But in recent years, I rarely use a square for the card's shape.  Maybe my own subconscious way to save the few cents of extra postage?    Seems silly when it's really an enjoyable space with which to create!


~
~
~
  This valentine's rich contrast comes from the Sending Love paper stack peeking from behind the black heart cut-out.  It's really an easy-to-create design created with the Sweet + Sassy framelits.  The small white heart shapes are from the Love Notes framelits, cut after stamping the tiny hugs and kisses from Sealed with Love.  That bitty red heart?  Guesses?  It's from the Confetti Hearts punch! 

I'm tickled to play along in the SU! Only Challenges #167 and this week's F4A367 challenge at SCS. 
~
~
~
~

A little carryover in design from front to inside seals the deal!  I hope you like it!  

It's easy to shop for the items I've used by just clicking on any item in the following product list.  I so appreciate your online orders!  Remember, it's Sale-A-Bration time, so each $50 purchase earns a choice from the SAB catalog!  You can download a copy from the right-side column, then let me know if you need catalogs sent to you.  ** Or, do as 3 stampers have done here in the past 2 weeks and purchase the starter kit to get your wish list and 2 extra stamp sets for just $99 + free shipping!  Pop an email to me any time if you have any questions.   

Inky (((hugggsss))),



Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$110.00

No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!