Wings & Coral Florals!




Today I've created with a start from the Splitcoaststampers SC583 challenge.    

Actually, I needed to join in this sketch challenge upon seeing the sketch's number.  
That's right ... the number, 583.


I really haven't given this stamp set it's fair play time on my table, and today's sketch seemed just right for a pretty butterfly's playground of sorts.  The paper is actually just 1 sheet from the Pretty Petals Designer Series Paper Stack, using both sides of one 6" S 6" piece.  The front papers are adhered to a Calypso Coral card base for an extra color splash within.   Gosh ... Winter hasn't even officially handed over it's seasonal title to Spring quite yet, and I'm already leaving the Wintery stuff behind.  Come onnnnnn, Spring!

Okay.  For those still reading, here's the lowdown on the 583.     Quick country fact:  Tiny Town, America typically has a small post office, 1 or 2 people working inside, and 2 or 3 rural mail carriers to deliver mail out of the city limits.  Within the little office are a limited number of P.O. "boxes".  From my middle school years forward, Box 583 received the mail for our family.  I saw the sketch challenge this morning, got a great big smile on my face, and knew that I would try to make time to use the sketch today.   So glad that I did.  Maybe that butterfly was just waiting to flutter out.

Inky ((((hugs))) to you!

No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!