Remarkable in Stencils

At last, at last .... Spring 2016! 
Still, my friend and fellow stamper in New England shared a picture on FB of the day's snowfall ... Aaaack! Color me thankful for no snow here on my little piece of the planet.

Color!  This week's CAS (Clean and Simple) challenge at SCS features using the color 'green' ...  Yay!  I'm a life-long lover of many shades of green.  Just 2 or 3 weeks ago I was outside eagerly checking bare little trees for any signs of green that might be building in baby buds.  {A little like watching the oven to see if yummy cookies are nearly ready .. }  

Pear Pizzazz is a very pretty Spring green, and often one of my choices for foliage, but for this challenge, I kept it as the only color other than neutrals ... even for this blossom from the Remarkable You stamp set.  
 I was thinking of those beautiful creamy-colored orchids with a smattering of light green when I reached for my Aqua Painters to begin coloring.  Okay ... so this isn't an orchid ... LOL

Recently I've been playing around with creating my own backgrounds.  For this card, I simply used a very light touch with Pear Pizzazz ink on a sponge quarter  through one of the 4 designs in the Happy Patterns Decorative Masks stencils.  Psssst!  If you haven't yet allowed yourself to discover the fun of using stencils, please consider gifting yourself with an inexpensive package of stencils, break out some sponges or daubers or paints, etc. and 'play for the trash'.  You may very well find yourself enjoying a new addition to your creativity!

***Weekly Deals are Here!***  (< clickable direct link!)
See that top right corner on my card?  The Curvy Corner Trio punch is the tool used to create the curved corner.  Its' new, 1-week-only-price is $15 starting today through next Monday ... a sweet $5 savings!

Nine (9) days left to scoop up the fun free goodies in Sale-A-Bration 2016, m'friends!

And ... 9 days left to order your Wish List of $155 delightful stamping supplies, inks, stamps for a total cost of just $99 plus tax. Free shipping!  This remarkable savings lasts only until March 31 ... and you'll never be obligated to do anything except enjoy your smart purchase!  Texas Rubber 'n Ink! is open 24/7 just in case you like to shop in your pj's like 'some of us' do!    It's my pleasure to enable your creativity ... and I'm happy to help.

Inky (((hugs))),



No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!